Our Charitable Objects
1. To promote social inclusion for the public benefit by promoting the integration into mainstream society of people who are socially excluded on the grounds of their ethnic origin, religion, belief or creed, in particular by holding an annual awards ceremony which highlights the positive contribution such people are making to British society.
2. Such other purposes as are exclusively charitable according to the laws of England and wales as the trustees may from time to time determine.
How do we achieve this
Our annual dinner and community awards provides a high profile landmark event to advance our aims;
- By raising awareness in both the mainstream and minority communities of the importance and benefit of social integration.
- By providing a forum for inter-community dialogue and cooperation.
- By raising the profile of appropriate role models and examples of successful and mutually beneficial community integration.
- By demonstrating harmonious social integration whilst maintaining links with cultural heritage.
We also provide speakers for high profile events, to talk about and promote community cohesion and social integration.